LOGIN IN TO OUR REFEREE SITE TO SELF ASSIGN FOR GAMES
Do you want to become involved with NYSA as a Referee?? It does not really matter if this is your first experience as a Referee, your first experience with the NYSA as a Referee, or you are an experienced Referee. The following is intended to provide an overview of the basic things you should know, or at least be aware of, as to how your involvement as a Referee fits into NYSA.
HOW TO GET YOUR REFEREE LICENSE?
Click here to go to the Washington State Referees website and for instructions about how to get licensed:
REGISTER NOW TO BECOME A NEW REFEREE
If you can not take one of the referee clinics offered by NYSA, then you can take a referee clinic offered by another soccer association. Your referee license is good anywhere in Washington state, which means you can referee anywhere in Washington state and for any soccer association.
ONLINE RECERTIFICATION PROCESS
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
NYSA VP of Referees
Or one of our Referee Assignors:
UPCOMING LOCAL REFEREE CLINICS
- WHO: Initial Training for New Refs
- Wednesday 8/16 - Magnolia playfields (Seattle)
- Saturday 8/19 - Fairfield park (Monroe)
- Monday 8/21 - Eagle staff MS (Seattle)
- Sunday 8/27- Cavelero Mid-High (lake Stevens)
- Sunday 8/27 - 60 acres (Redmond)
- WHO: Existing Referees
- WHAT: Assignor Meet & Greet and Bonus Training
- WHERE: Cedar Grove Park in Bothell
- WHEN: Thursday 8/17 6:00PM-7:30PM
- DETAILS: Fall Referee Gathering at Cedar Grove Park in Bothell. It will be from 6-7:30. Agenda items - Overall information all referees need + pizza. Our HS assignor will be there to speak to the adults and older teens regarding getting connected with WOA. Our midrange teens and adults who don't do WOA will have a breakout session to go over topics applicable for them and our newer referees will learn more about our mentoring program. The last 45 minutes will be spent in smaller breakout sessions with game relevant topics.