Default Criteria has been established!
- Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013
- FCA Information Night for U10 Program:
With tryouts coming up for most age groups, including U10, FC Alliance will be holding a PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT Tuesday, April 23rd at 7:PM to answer questions for anyone new to our program and interested in playing U10 Premier. Come join us at the Woodinville Fire Station to learn more about our U10 Program and if it's a good fit for your son/daughter. The evening will include a presentation by Technical Director, Dave Schumacher, followed by a question and answer period.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
• Introduction to FC Alliance Premier Soccer Club
• U10 Program Overview
• Tryout and Team Formation Process
• Review of the 2013-14 U10 Calendar
• Program Fee Structure - Costs and review of the value
• Question & Answer
• Introduction to FC Alliance U10 Coaching Staff
ALL incoming U10 parents are welcome and encouraged to attend for this information-packed meeting!
Feel free to contact us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you there!!
Woodinville Fire Station
17718 Woodinville Snohomish Rd NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
Time:7:00 pm-8:30 pm
Location: Woodinville Fire Station