Default Criteria has been established!
- Saturday, December 1st, 2012
- Referee Recertification Registration Only 12/1/2012: This is a chance to register for 2013. Just drop in. No pre-registration required.
THERE IS NO EDUCATION OR TESTING PROVIDED DURING THIS SESSION.
THIS IS A "TURN IN YOUR PAPERWORK" OPPORTUNITY.
1. You must have completed your recertification training hours (4 hours for Grade 9, 5 hours for Grade 8)
2. You must complete the USSF Registration form. Get one HERE. Use black ink and be legible. The YEAR is 2013. Leave blank "Year Attained Grade" and "District" or any other information you do not know. If you are online on the WASRC site, your USSF ID is in small print at the top of this page. It is also found in your "Profile" under "Services" underneath your personal information.
3. You must have taken and passed the appropriate recertification exam online prior to 12/1/12. To do this, log on to the WASRC web site, click on Referee, then click on Education, then click on Exam. Choose the correct recertification exam for you. For CHAPTER: Identify the referee chapter (or soccer association) for which you referee most of your games. For INSTRUCTOR - NYSA-Use Chuck Berman, LWYSA-Phil Mangum, EYSA-Dan Compton, EKCSRA or Spanish Language test-Edgar Martinez. Other Questions, see the FAQ under REFEREES.
4. You must output and complete the WASRC Recertification form. Get one pre-filled with your information HERE. You must print this form as documentation of your test score. Some class information may be filled in for you. If you have taken other classes, look for the information about those classes in the CLINIC LIST and write in that information on the form.
5.You must bring a check (payable to 'WSRC') or cash for your license. The annual fee amounts are ($50 for grade 9's and 8's; $55 for grade 7's; $85 for grade 6's and 5's).
6.Bring your completed paperwork (USSF Registration, WASRC Recertification) AND recertification fee with you to this session.
For information regarding filling out the 2013 USSF Registration form or the 2013 USSF Recertification form, please go to www.wasrc.org and click on Instruction, Clinics and then click on the 12/1/12 Clinic #4644.
Time:9:00 am -10:00 am
Location: NYSA Office